Scheduling private pay medical transportation without assistance can be extremely stressful, expensive, and time-consuming. It can take anywhere from 20 minutes to up to 3 hours of your valuable time and patience to set up a successful non-emergency transport for the average person. Here are some of the most common steps:
- Locating the right provider with the availability in the precise area.
- Obtaining a reasonable quote on time.
- Confirm the transport by providing the patient’s medical condition, location, and destination details necessary to properly arrange and schedule the transfer.
- Following up for any changes, special requirements, or troubleshooting to ensure smooth coordination and avoid delays or extra expenses.
- Paying and getting billed at the quoted price, and not receiving an invoice for 2 or 3 times higher later.
At Ambulance USA, our leadership has over 20 years of hands-on experience in international air ambulance, ground ambulance, and patient logistics. We have directed, supervised, planned, and coordinated thousands of patient medical transports on six continents. That is why Ambulance USA focuses on making transportation arrangements easy. Ambulance USA makes it practical to request a quote, pay, and schedule domestic or international ambulance transports. We offer secure communications and convenience options via phone, text, WhatsApp, email, or online.